Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fotografias




Finally, I found my inner photographer and started to snap a few pictures here and there. These take forever to load, so I´m starting with just a few. The first two are of mis padres, Dona Albertina and Don Mario, aka Mami y Papa. This is our house in the barrio Moravia, about 40 minutes by bus outside of downtown San Jose. The other is taken from the vantage point of my morning ¨parada¨ or bus stop, where I wait with Don Mario every morning at 6:30 am. Beautiful place. Here´s another of Carmen and I at the Museo Para Los Ninos, from our family outing on Sunday afternoon... and finally, one of my older brother Mario with his fiance. I found out today that he was born with a club foot too. I´m the first person he´s met to have the same problem/specialty. Destiny?

Thank you all for your comments and love...

6 comments:

Patrick Brauer said...

It's sweet to see some pictures bro. Have a good week!

Steven said...

Good stuff man! You make me miss it, but glad to see that you're having a good time and jumping into it. Blessings!

Jeffrey said...

The pictures are wonderful and I'm glad that you find your new sister to be such a "sweety". I love reading your blog and seeing you progress in your new enviornment. I am praying for you as always and will be excited to hear from you upon your safe return.

Ghana Be Free said...

you are refreshing. be looking for mail. love ya.

Grammy- Ann said...

Hi there Andrew,
Thanks for sharing your pictures. It's good to see where you are, and sounds like you are doing good. Have a wonderful experience. Blessings, Ann T.

Nicholas said...

Dude! I miss ya! I hope you are having a great time over there! I have a lot to tell ya when you get back! Love ya Andrew!